Netsmartz - Our Global Parent Company
Bizzsmartz is a division of Netsmartz LLC (www.netsmartz.com) global group of companies. Since 1999, Netsmartz has been headquartered in Rochester NY and expanded to over 8 global locations with over 1000 team members. Netsmartz is focused to provide organizations IT solutions and services to suit your business needs. From CRM & ERP solutions, custom software development to infrastructure services, our dedicated team of professionals have you covered.
Learn more about Netsmartz
- Netsmartz founded on September 29, 1999 in Rochester, NY.
- First office location is at 68 Crittenden Way, Rochester, NY.
- 4 employees onboard.
- Company moves to Farnsworth Road South, Rochester, NY.
- Signs up the first client, Global Crossing, in New Jersey.
- Netsmartz moves to a larger office located at 3495 Winton Place, Building E, Rochester, NY.
- Employee strength reaches 16.
- Netsmartz sets up an offshore development center in Chandigarh, India, with 10 employees.
- Netsmartz signs up new clients including Kodak and JMT Marketing.
- Netsmartz starts an eLearning division in addition to software development
- Signs up new Fortune 500 clients for eLearning.
- Netsmartz expands its employee base to 55.
- Netsmartz shifts to 570 Willowbrook Office Park, Fairport, NY.
- Total employee count reaches 70.
- Becomes a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner.
- Achieves ISO 9001:2000 certification.
- Expands operations in India, and sets up a new development center in Mohali, India.
- Total Employee headcount reaches 200.
- Successfully delivers 100 projects.
- Netsmartz starts a new Search Engine Marketing division.
- Achieves the Google AdWords and Yahoo Search Ambassador certifications.
- Netsmartz starts its own product research and development division.
- Netsmartz becomes a global provider of custom software development and Ecommerce projects.
- Netsmartz is recognized by KPMG as 47th in the Rochester Top 100 list of fastest growing companies in the Rochester area.
- Moves the development center to a self-owned and operated 125,000 sq. feet facility at Mohali IT Park, India.
- Employees Headcount reaches 400.
- Netsmartz achieves SEI-CMM Level3 certification.
- Launches Finishing School to train new graduates for the IT industry.
- Netsmartz completes over 1700+ large projects in software development, eLearning, and search engine marketing.
- Portfolio includes a wide variety of clients, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, including Nellie Mae, McGraw Hill, and Wegmans Food Markets.
- Consolidated employee headcount reaches 750.
- Opens a new office in Brampton, Toronto.
- Open a new development center at Gurgaon, India.
- Netsmartz launches a Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics implementation practice.
- Netsmartz become the only authorized partner for Salesforce in northern India.
- Achieves ISO 27001:2005 certification.
- Starts the Great Place to Work initiative. Netsmartz will be the only company in this region to become GPW certified.
- Over 450 Apps developed for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows.
- Adds 200 new employees to the current strength.
- Development center in Chandigarh gets a new state-of-the art gym and a colorful new cafeteria is setup.
- New website launched.
- Netsmartz sets up a new office at 200 Spectrum Center Drive, Irvine, CA.
- A new 1.1-acre facility is slated for development in Mohali, India. The facility will have open office spaces, a 120-seat auditorium, a double-height lobby, and other perks, including a daycare center, salon, cafeteria, infinity pool, and open-air theater.
- Group company, Sebiz Finishing School, ramps up its strength to over 500 employees.
- New practice for Office 365 to be included in the service offerings.
- Acquisition of Envision E-commerce and Strategic Investment in Cypherworks.
- 50 new FTE added to our BYT family.
- Netsmartz included in the Clutch 1000 global list of B2B companies.
- CloudSmartz ranked #3729 with 3 years revenue growth of 99%.
- CloudSmartz was named as a Cool Vendor by Gartner.
- SACC organized Punjab Startup Summit 2018.
- Honorable Ram Bilas Sharma, Haryana Education Minister launched Haryana’s First Startup Incubator in Panchkula with Manipal Dhariwal, Co-Founder and CEO, Netsmartz and Chapter President of SACC.
- The lavish new 1.1-acre facility launched at Mohali IT Park. The features included, 5-star suites, infinity pool, gym, open terrace bar, double-height lobby, 120 seater auditorium, bar/lounge/screening room/home theatre, daycare/salon/sickbay, outside seating/cafeteria/games room/therapy room/swimming pool/car wash, and open-air theatre.
- Netsmartz gets featured for the 'Clutch Leader Awards 2019' in India
- Cloudsmartz wins the “Most Innovative Technology Provider” 2019 pipeline innovation award.
- AI conference on fostering Indo-Canadian technology collaboration, held at Netsmartz.
- Netsmartz acquired Gemko Microsoft Dynamics Practice and Industry-leading construction ERP 'ProjectPro' Solution.
- Netsmartz's 'Leadership Meeting' to bring together top-level executives at Kasauli Hills benchmarking, strategic initiatives and define the roadmap for upcoming prospects.
- Netsmartz bestowed as an Adobe Solution Partner.
- Netsmartz hosted Magento Meetup Chandigarh, 2019.